Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sill in use is my Leica D-Lux 4

Although I have several small compact type cameras, I still use the Leica D-Lux 4 camera on occasion. There are better sensor cameras out there, and I use them, but I like the Leica D-Lux 4 lens. Plus, the camera is relatively small. I took the camera out to the Farm at Agritopia in Gilbert, Arizona to photograph the gardens. I would like one day to rent a plot here to grow vegetables. You can see here that many people are doing this. It's also a working farm which supplies the organic produce to Joe's Farm Grill among other restaurants. They also have a farmer's market on the premises. It's one eight of one mile from my house to this place. The Coffee Shop & Joe's Farm Grill are here too. It's my favorite spot!




I was lucky enough to see my friend Cynthia and her family when they came to visit their relatives in Glendale, Arizona. 




Ozzy is the main subject matter of this camera though, as you can see. I don't mean it to be this way, it just happens that I photograph Ozzy every day and use various cameras, the Leica being one of those cameras. Oh well.

































No comments:

Post a Comment