Friday, January 28, 2011

Leica D-Lux 4: Macro

I used the 16:9 ratio on the Leica D-Lux 4 for this shot of four Hedgehog Greenies. My dog loves these things.
Green Hedgehog
Orange Hedgehog
Diane's pretty Orchids
Diane's pretty Orchids
Diane's pretty Orchids


I love the orchids my sister has upstairs. They are all coming into bloom. I used the Leica D-Lux 4 for all of these shots. The Hedgehog Greenies are chewable potato starch bones for the dog. He has a bit of a time chewing them due to their odd shape. He's getting faster though. I have to cut back serving these to him, as he's getting a bit chunky like a Hedgehog. LOL! 

So, basically I was playing with the Leica D-Lux 4 macro settings on most of these shots. I used 16:9 ratio for the first shot and 4:3 ratio for the rest. ISO was at200. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,
    these macro photos are spectacular! The best way to get some great photos is just do exactly as you did - play around. Hope all is well.

    Sergey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sergey, Thanks. I will be using this as my only Leica. I sold all of my other Leica gear for now. LOL! Thanks for the compliments.

    ReplyDelete