Saturday, November 6, 2010

My "365 Days of Ozzy" Book by Blurb







I just finished compiling my photo book on Ozzy. I did it through Blurb, because they are the only ones I found that could do a book over 300 pages long. There were certainly others with better quality, but I needed a mock book to show people. I'm going to put together a better quality book, but with less pictures. A kind of "best of the best" in this project. I may even do another project of my other 365 projects. Hell, I have 3 of them. This book has the full 365 days project. One picture per page. There are several pictures in here using the Leica M8.2 and Leica D-Lux 4 camera. 



You can keep track of my Ozzy project HERE on Flickr or HERE on ZENDOG Blog. I alos have the first 365 days of this project on 365Project Website.

2 comments:

  1. Elaine,
    I think that its so cool and you put a ton of work into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a picture every day for a year. I actually did an outtakes book of the other favorite pictures that didn't make the project. I could use only one per day in the 365 days. Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete