Thursday, November 11, 2010

Leica D-Lux 4 and Alien Skin

Muzzle
Autochrome Vignette Filter

Ozzy Mug
Color Toning Sepia Ilford HP5+ Filter
Ozzy on Stairs
Kodachrome Filter (Don't remember which one)
Horse & Rider
Cabin
Technicolor Process 4 Filter
Geissler's
I used Exposure 3 Kodachrome 35mm 1936-1962 Vintage Filter
I have been using the Leica D-Lux 4 a lot lately, because I love the colors that come out of the camera. I also adore the square format. I'm sure you read this in previous posts, but I do! Here are some samples of photos I've taken and then added Alien Skin Exposure 3 software to the files. What a lovely combination. 



You can keep track of my Ozzy project HERE on Flickr or HERE on ZENDOG Blog. I alos have the first 365 days of this project on 365Project Website.

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to try the Alien Skin plugin you should do a review on it. Your photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I sort of am doing a bit by bit review of it here, I guess. I would have to say that I like it better than Nik stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info! A belated happy Thanksgiving to you and your readers, and a pleasant holiday shopping season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, polly. Have a safe and happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete