Friday, October 15, 2010

Leica D-Lux 4: Ozzy Pictures


354/365
The shot of the day!

The extra Leica photos from this day.













I was using the wide-angle and macro on the Leica D-Lux 4 for a few of these shots. I love how the camera captures my dog. It's not as sophisticated as my Nikon D90, but it does shoot wide and macro. It's fun to use too.



You can keep track of my Ozzy project HERE on Flickr or HERE on ZENDOG Blog. I alos have the first 365 days of this project on 365Project Website.

2 comments:

  1. Elaine, these came out fantastic! You are nearing the end of 365, are going to post something special as the last photo? and whats next?

    All the best,
    Sergey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about 9 days left to his 365 project. The whole project can be seen here:
    http://365project.org/lainey1/365-days-ozzy

    and here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lainer/sets/72157622542114299/

    I don't know what will be the last picture. I wake up and just start taking pictures. What's next? Uhm, rest! I don't know yet. LOL!

    ReplyDelete