Saturday, October 2, 2010

Leica D-Lux 4: More Ozzy Pictures


My first choice for my project today.

Wait! Not yet!

Waiting for Kix cereal.

I like this one.

This is one of my favorite shots of the day, though not first choice.

Playing with the light & shadows was fun.

The light was harsh this morning.
I was playing around with the Leica D-Lux 4 camera in square 1:1 ratio format. I had to take a picture of the day of my dog Ozzy.



You can keep track of my Ozzy project HERE on Flickr or HERE on ZENDOG Blog. I alos have the first 365 days of this project on 365Project Website.



6 comments:

  1. I love the photos of Ozzy. He is such a handsome boy! Keep the photos coming, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I'm doing a year project of him. I take one picture per day for 365 days. I am close to finishing it. I have a ton of extra shots, but I can only choose one per day. I have a Flickr link here to show you the different sets. The 365 set shows the one per day, but the Ozzy set shows all of the extras.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lainer/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! I can't wait to take a look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AsiaCafe: Just copy & paste the link at the end of my response to you. Keep in mind that I used several cameras. This link brings you to my Flickr page. From there you just need to click on the "365 days of Ozzy" set to the right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Zengirlie, those photos are amazing! Ozzy is so expressive with those soulful eyes. My favorite pics are the ones where he's doing 'side-eye'. Thx for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliments! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete