Sunday, September 19, 2010

Leica D-Lux 4: Ozzy as Art


Ozzy doing his "crop circles". Now he has become one with the light and shadow scene. This was my pic of the day.



You can keep track of my Ozzy project HERE on Flickr or HERE on ZENDOG Blog. I alos have the first 365 days of this project on 365Project Website.




My second favorite of the day. He is almost part of the light and shadow art here.

Ozzy & three bones surfing on the beam of light.

Ozzy as part of his environment.

Ozzy ignores the camera and blends in with the shadows.

Ozzy with Three Bones

5 comments:

  1. Hey it's Rob the bike guy, sorry it took so long to say thanks for your kind review of the NY trip I did recently. I've been toting my camera more on solo outings lately. Nice work on Ozzy. The wide angle is a nice effect. I'm thinking of starting a blog on Tumblr.com, it's supposed to be more user friendly. Do you have to know HTML to put pics in the body of the copy on Blogspot? I can't figure that out. I also want a wide page, I'm sick of their cheesy templates. Doing another NY ride soon with a group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob, I think you add image, that there is a button for that. Not quite sure. On this blog, there is an add image button. Not certain about the wide page either. I understand about the crappy templates though. I'm on Tumblr, though I haven't used it much. I heard Wordpress is nice. I haven't tried that yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, maybe I missed something. I am able to find a button for the margins, though

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI,

    Well this website, eBlogger has all of the icons to represent something. You just click on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try WordPress. I hear that they have many more options. I've never tried it though.

    ReplyDelete