Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Leica D-Lux 4: Ozzy Goes To The Vet


"I have a mean Mommy."

"I won't go to the vet quietly."

I grabbed the Leica D-Lux 4 for the car interior shots of Ozzy today. Ozzy went to the Vet today for X-Rays of his hips and knees. The poor little guy has a luxating patella, which is a floating knee cap. I would hear it pop now and again. Well, between his x-rays and his surgery, and what i just spent on his yearly shots, this little dude is going to put me in a bit of debt. i kick myself for not getting the dog insurance. At any rate, I used the Leica to grab a quick shot of his expression on his face. He's not a happy camper and he trembled the whole time at the vet. I'm going for a short hike to take my mind off him going under anesthesia.

I was having a bit of a stupid moment when trying to meter in the car. Without my reading glasses on, I had a bit of trouble centering the meter. I think I was just a bit nervous about my dog going to the vet. The D-Lux 4 is a gem of a camera, and I especially love the wide angle on it. What I don't like is the noise at anything higher than ISO 200. There is a definite difference between the quality of file in the M8.2 and this little camera. Still, I love the camera. A little noise can be reminiscent of film. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Ozzy, all dogs hate going to the vet. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He actually trembles now when we get there. It's sad to see.

    ReplyDelete