Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Leica D-Lux 4: The Daily Shoot Stuff


I took more pictures for the Daily Shoot, but I'm not doing those assignments anymore. I don't have enough time in the day, and want to focus on my own photography. It was fun while it lasted. It taught me one thing though; that the Leica D-Lux 4 is an all around fun camera to use for such projects. It's a great little travel camera too. It may not have the IQ of a M8 or M9, but it has a fun factor they don't have. Plus, it's small enough to not be annoying. I just hate carrying around heavier camera gear. I carry around my purse and a camera, so it's a total pain. I'm trying to incorporate it so that my camera goes into a bag equipped enough to carry it, plus some personal items. I do love the waist packs if they are small and not too bulky around the waist. At any rate, each Leica has it's pluses and minuses.



No comments:

Post a Comment