Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Leica M6 and Old Film Stock


Diane & Devin


Rich & Dominic


Diane, Alex, Kirsten & Devin


Alex


Alex & Devin


Dominic Sr & Eleanor


Eleanor


Shadows


Mickey (middle) talking to Dominic Sr & Eleanor






Aleisha & Tim (The Jack & Jill party is for them.)




I went to a Jack & Jill party and took some pictures. I ran one roll of old B&W film through a Leica M6 with 50mm Summicron, that I just won off of eBay. I knew the venue was low-light, so had to push process the film. This is 400 ISO shot at 800, and that still was too low in light. I didn't think any shots would come out due to the film being so old and push processed! I think the film was 2005 or 2006. Not quite certain. Anyway,I'm happy that I got a few shots, even if they aren't the best in lighting or quality.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice results, cant wait to see more photos from your M6. Are you planning to develop B&W yourself?

    Sergey (sergeysus)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eventually, I'd like to do that. Right now, I'm trying to get used to film again. It's expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now its simpler to comment on your blog. When are you getting the rest of your film developed?

    ReplyDelete